We serve a wide geographical area, Head quartered in Exton, PA, we serve southeastern PA, the Lehigh Valley, the Greater Pittsburgh region, and Northern Delaware.
Join us and become a part of the growing field of Cognitive Rehabilitation. You will experience advanced training on evidence based clinical practices, including a continuing education certification program through the Academy for the Certification of Brain Injury Specialists. Experience the benefits of helping individuals with cognitive disabilities, such as brain injury, cerebral palsy, multiple sclerosis, and autism spectrum disorder reach their goals.
A leader in the field of Cognitive Rehabilitation since 1986, we also offer excellent benefits, flexibility, employee referral and recruitment bonuses, partial tuition reimbursement, and 15 days of paid time off for full time employees.
Click here to learn more about our Benefits, Incentives, and Rewards
Are You Qualified?
A qualified individual should possess:
- Bachelor’s degree in special education, psychology or other human services field
- Experience working with individuals with disabilities
- A reliable car, valid license, and responsible driving record
- The ability to work a flexible schedule
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creativity, initiative, flexibility and time management skills
- The ability to work well with a team.
MLRA maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all employees and applicants for employment. We hire, train, promote, and compensate employees on the basis of personal competence and potential for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national original, ancestry, age, marital status, disability, or citizenship.