Specializing in Acquired Brain Injury, Autism and other neurological diagnoses
A leader in home & community based Cognitive Rehabilitation for children and adults with cognitive impairments; Main Line Rehabilitation Associates is dedicated to meeting the needs of individuals with acquired brain injury, autism, and other neurological diagnoses, including cerebral palsy and multiple sclerosis. Our Integrated Model is a dynamic and evidence based approach. This unique approach includes providing education to each individual, team members, and other natural supports, skills training, and compensatory strategy development and implementation. The foundation of our personalized approach to services is in the functional application of skills and strategies to every day, real-life situations for each individual.
- We were founded on a philosophy of creating opportunities for maximum independence in real life settings.
- We bring real life and meaningful living to your homes, schools, communities and places of work. We provide well-founded, diverse, individualized and essential neuro-cognitive services.
- With specialties in Cognitive Rehabilitation and Community Integration, Main Line integrates the latest research with established clinical practices to produce strong outcomes for increased independence and community participation, as well as improved quality of life.
- Since 1986, we have addressed the unique cognitive, adjustment, and physical, difficulties which can interfere with successful living. We do this through individualized services, family education, and development of community supports and resources.
- Our talented neurocognitive specialists work as part of an integrated team ensuring optimal independence, engagement in the community and long term results.
Serving individuals with:
- Acquired brain injury
- Other neurological diagnoses
Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
Main Line Rehabilitation Associates has been accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities as a brain Injury Home Community Based Rehabilitation Program.